The "Captcha_invalid_score" error is a common problem for users when registering an account. This error is related to CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing Test to Tell Computers and Humans Apart) systems, which are used to protect against spam and automated attacks on web resources. This article will explain why the "Captcha_invalid_score" error occurs and how to fix it.
Causes of the "Captcha_invalid_score" error
The "Captcha_invalid_score" error usually occurs when the CAPTCHA system returns an invalid score after validating the user. The score usually needs to be within a specific range so that the system can conclude whether the user is a human or a bot. If the score is outside of this range, an error occurs.
There are several reasons why a CAPTCHA score may be invalid:
1. Proxies and VPNs: If a user connects to your site through a proxy server or virtual private network (VPN), this can affect the CAPTCHA score. Some proxy and VPN servers may be associated with CAPTCHA-suspicious activity.
2. Quick Actions: If a user performs actions on your site too quickly, the CAPTCHA system may suspect it is an automated bot. This may result in an invalid score.
4. Abnormal Activity: If the CAPTCHA system detects abnormal activity, such as multiple requests from a single IP address or an excessive number of failed CAPTCHA entry attempts, it may lower the score and cause an error.
To fix the "Captcha_invalid_score" error and increase the user click-through rate on your site, you can take the following steps:
1. Disable VPN and other proxy services.
2. Disable browser extensions that can perform any actions on the site in parallel with you or check your device for malware (viruses).